- Purpose of the Account / Sales manager role is development of long term relationships with portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholder and achieving the sales targets;
- Account/sales Managers liaise both between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs;
- You manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients;
- You are responsible for leading the operational needs of assigned client segments but also intensively develop and execute new business cases and hereby strengthen our commercial strategy.
- Implementing and developing of the business strategy;
- Managing a portfolio of accounts;
- Primary point of contact and building new long – term relationships with customers;
- Onboarding and integration of new clients, developing existing client relationships;
- Leading project management activity;
- Forecasting and achieving sales targets;
- Delivering sales presentations to medium/high-level executives;
- Completing of the business calculations;
- Regular communication of the progress to internal / external stakeholders.
- Bachelor´s degree in appropriate field of study;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sales & marketing with demonstrable results – technical product is an advantage;
- Fluent knowledge of Czech and English. German will be a plus;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Strong and mature personality with a natural talent for building relationships.
- Very nice and interesting product with possibility of utilization in many industries;
- Remuneration and bonus system appropriate to the scope and importancy of the job;
- Company car available also for private purposes;
- Modern environment and conditions supporting your work without corporate bad habits;
- Possibility of own organization of work and self – realization in an international environment.
How to apply
Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com